Explanation about the kriyas
**Sit Kriya Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training**
Sat Kriya is fundamental to Kundalini Yoga. It works directly on stimulating and channeling the Kundalini energy.
General physical health is improved since all the internal organs receive a gentle rhythmic massage from this exercise. The heart gets stronger from the rhythmic up-and-down of blood pressure you generate from the pumping motion of the Navel Point.
Sat Kriya strengthens the entire Sexual system and stimulates its natural flow of energy. It allows you to control the insistent sexual impulse by rechanneling sexual energy to creative and healing activities in the body.
If you have time for nothing else, make this kriya part of your daily promise to yourself to keep the body a clean and vital temple of God.
ROSS - KYTT
**Standing up Kriya Kundalini Yoga**
Originally taught by Yogi Bhavishyajot for Man and Women. This is a powerful and energetic Kriya for a full tune-up of the nervous system. If the nerves are not tuned up, you will not be able to withstand the pressure of time. This Kriya also works on Come standing up straight.
ROSS - KYTT
**Rock pose Kriya Kundalini Yoga**
1. Sit opposite your partner and begin with tuning in with the hands in prayer mudra (hands together before the chest), by chanting three times: "Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo".
2. Then chant: "Aad Guray Namay, Jugat Guray Namay, Sat Guray Namay, Siri Guru Devay Namay" three times.
3. With hands still together, look into the eyes of your partner and bow your head in recognition of the God-consciousness in her or him.
4. When looking into each other's eyes, project love, and divine light. Project humbly: for example, "I am nothing, you are great." This opens the heart to let love flow, the real love that the Yogi's defines as "the experience of selflessness within oneself." If no mantra is specified you may choose any loving thoughts or positive affirmations.
Venus Kriya Rock Pose:
Then sit on your heels (in Rock Pose) facing your partner, knees not touching your partner's knees. Look into each other's eyes without blinking. Project love and divine light. Hands are on knees.
Continue with the normal breath for 1,5 minutes, applying Mula Bandha (pull up the rectum and sex organs and draw them up towards the navel point) throughout. Then do Breath of Fire for 1,5 minutes. (Originally given as 3 minutes each.)
When the time is up, inhale completely and apply Maha Bandha. (This is "the great lock" -- Pull in on the chin, pull up the diaphragm, pull in the abdominal muscles, and pull up the rectum and sex organs.)
Exhale and once more pull Maha Bandha. Repeat the inhale-exhale with the locks twice, then relax.
Complete the exercise with steps 5 and 6.
5. Stretch up, twist from side to side, again bring hands together, look into the eyes of your partner, and say: "Thank you. Sat Nam", (that is Truth is my Identity), and bow deeply before your partner.
6. Massage each other if you feel like it, and then relax completely.
**Cat Cow Kriya Kundalini Yoga ROSS**
This is a simple set of exercises. It only takes 22 minutes and makes the back feel great and gets the energy moving. It is a good series to do after you wake up in the morning or before bed at night. It is also a good series to do before a longer meditation or meditative kriya.
1. Front Stretch Left. Sit with your left leg stretched out straight in front of you, and place your right foot against the inner thigh of the left leg. With both hands, stretch forward and then down over the left leg. Hold on to the foot or as far down the leg as you can reach with both hands. Keep the chin at a right angle to the chest. Stretch until you feel gently challenged. Hold steady with Long Slow Deep Breathing. Continue for 2 minutes.
2. Front Stretch Right. Same as exercise * 1 above but the right leg is stretched out in front of you and the left foot rests against the inner thigh of the right leg. Continue for 2 minutes.
3. Side Stretch Left. Stretch your left leg out in front of you; place your right foot against the inner thigh of the left leg as in exercise * 1. Take your left hand and catch the shin, ankle, or foot of the left leg. Take the right arm and place it behind the back. Tilt the pelvis forward so that it lifts the chest up high. The chin will be turned toward the right shoulder-don't let the head flop over so that the left ear is near the left shoulder. Gently stretch sideways over the left leg. You will feel the stretch in the left hamstring as well as the right hip. Hold steady and begin Long Slow Deep Breathing. Continue for 2 minutes.
4. Side Stretch Right. Same as exercise * 3, but with the legs and arms reversed. Continue for 2 minutes.
5. Basic Spine Flex. Come into Easy Pose (a comfortable cross-legged sitting position). Grasp the shins above the ankles. Inhale as you lift the chest up high and tilt the pelvis forward. Then exhale, round the lower back, and rock the pelvis back. Remember to lift the chest up high on each inhale and keep the chin level to the ground in both positions. Continue for 3 minutes.
6. Cross Crawl. Lie down on your back with the arms by the sides and the palms flat against the floor. On the inhale, bring the left knee to the chest and at the same time bring the right arm up and over to the ground behind you. Exhale into the starting position and repeat with the opposite arm and opposite leg. Concentrate the breath's energy at the navel center. Continue for 2 minutes.
7. Cat-Cow. Come onto the hands and knees. The hands are shoulder-width apart with the fingers pointing forward. The knees are directly below the hips. Inhale and tilt the pelvis forward, arching the spine down, and stretching the head and neck back. Then exhale and tilt the pelvis the opposite way, arching the spine up and bring the chin to the chest. Make the motion very smooth in transition. This is a wonderful exercise for the entire spine. Continue for 2 minutes.
8. Baby Pose. Sit on the heels and place the forehead on the ground. Place the arms by the sides, hands near the ankles with the palms facing up. Allow the shoulders to relax. Breathe normally and continue for 90 seconds.
9. Washing Machine. Come into Easy Pose. Grasp the shoulders with the fingers in front and thumbs in the back (right-hand grasps right shoulder, left-hand grasps left shoulder). Inhale and twist the torso to the left. Then exhale and twist the torso to the right. Keep the chest up high and let the head travel with the shoulders. Continue for 90 seconds.
10. Shoulder Rolls. Place the hands on the knees and roll the shoulders in big, slow, smooth circles. Breathe normally and continue for 1 minute.
11. Deep Relaxation. Lie down on your back. Have the arms by the sides with the palms facing up. The eyes are gently closed and the breath is soft and normal. Have the knees up slightly for comfort, if needed. Completely relax for 3 minutes.
ROSS - KYTT
**Baby pose Kriya Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training ROSS**
**Sitting on the heels with the thighs parallel, Bend the upper body forward, allowing a natural curve of the spine, until the forehead gently touches the floor.
The forehead centered on the ground , puts pressure on the Third Eye.
Lay the arms down along the sides of the body, touching the legs and hips, with the palms turned upward, facing the sky.
Eyes: Eyes are Closed.
Benefits: Lower back relief
Relaxing the whole body
ROSS - KYTT
New videos coming soon !
ROSS - KYTT TEAM International Teacher Training
Stretch Yourself in Stretch Pose
Kundalini Yoga Bandhas - body locks
Postures and Poetry: Archer Pose
Eggbeater to Recharge Yourself
Shoulder Rolls: Finding Balance in Uncertain Times
Kundalini Yoga for Relaxation
Kriya for Elevation
Inner Vitality and Stamina
A Short and Sweet Kriya to Get the Energy Moving
Aerobic Capacity & Efficiency Meditation
Energy & Rejuvenation
Experiencing the Original You
Awakening to Your Ten Bodies
Purifying the Self
Stimulate Your Chakra System and Feel Wonderful
Keeping the Body Beautiful
To Make You Enchantingly Beautiful
To Make Your Skin Radiant
Removing Body Blocks
Movement Relaxation Series
Set for the Nervous System and Glandular Balance
Body Adjustment to Elevate the Spirit
Balancing the Chakras & Corresponding Organs
Balancing the Aura
Withstand the Pressure of Time
Adjust Your Flow - The Four U's For You
Becoming Like Angels
Strengthening the Aura
Maha Shakti Chalnee Indra Mudra: A Transcendental Meditation
Outward Bound Kriya
The Woman's Set
Yoga for Children
Cleansing, Elimination and Digestion
Purifying the Self
Let the Liver Live
Apana Kriya -Elimination Exercises
Lower Spine and Elimination
Nabhi Kriya for Digestion
The Navel Center and Elimination
Vatskar Dhouti Kriya: To Master the Digestive System
Balance the Mind in the Group Energy
Renewing the Brain - Mental Exercises
Hemisphere Adjustment and Subconscious Memory Elimination
The Brain Doctor: Communicate Who You Really Are
Get Rid of Your "Couldn't"
Meditation on the Self
Pinkie Finger Technique to Carry the Day
A Calm & Open Heart
Open the Heart Center
For the Heart
Magnetic Field and Heart Center
Reverse Adi Shakti Kriya: Creating Self-Love
Communicate and Create Companionship
Relieve Inner Anger
The Essence of Self
Women's Set for Pleasure and Happiness
Truth and Oneness Kriya
Bowing Jaap Sahib
Experience Your Own Strength
Foundation for Infinity
Know Through Intuition
See the Inner Beauty
Key to Unlock the Unlimited, Infinite Power in You
Accessing the Source of Strength in You
Laya Yoga Kriya
Sobagh Kriya: Invoke the Wealth of the Universe
Charan Japa Kriya: Nourishing the Soul of the Unborn Child
Three-Part Venus Kriya
Get Rid of Grudges
Seeing Yourself in Your Partner
And More ROSS -SSMHG
May the long time sun shine upon you.
All love surround you.
And the pure light within you.
Guide your way on.
Guide your way on.
Guide your way on.
Sat Nam Sat Nam Sat Nam