The Teacher Training
What can you expect when registering for the Kundalini Yoga Online Home Training course.
First of all, you can choose from a Download version or a Sent paper version that will be delivered to your home address. You both have access to the sample Videos. You will be trained in level 1 level 2 and level 3. This will reflect the teachings of Kundalini from the origin of both theoretical and practical exercises. You will make assignments after each module, which you can send online to your designated teacher. Your teacher will return this to you with additional grades and comments. A versatile training where everything from Kundalini Yoga is discussed.
- You can follow the home training at home at your own pace
- No registration fees
- Can be followed worldwide, but can also be registered without unnecessary costs.
- Professional support by the international professional organization SSMHG
- One on one guidance
- Open book exam
- Aftercare on request
- All levels in one for complete yoga teaching.
Price from 399 dollars (including l1 l2 l3)
- Kundalini Yoga Home Teacher Training including Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 + Videos + Open book exam.
- Kundalini Yoga Master Home Teacher Training (With extra parts for teaching children from Sabia) (Preparatory training required l1 l2 l3)
- Kundalini Yoga Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training (where everything about pregnancy is covered before and after pregnancy). Exists in Level 1 Level 2 with an open-book exam. (No previous education required)
- Available in a Download version or Paper version
1, Kundalini Yoga Home Teacher Training including Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 + Videos + Open book exam.
2, Kundalini Yoga Master Home Teacher Training (With extra parts for teaching children from Sabia) (Preparatory training required l1 l2 l3)
3, Kundalini Yoga Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training (where everything about pregnancy is covered before and after pregnancy). Exists in Level 1 Level 2 with an open-book exam. (No previous education required)
How does it differ from other types of yoga?
Compared with other forms of yoga, Kundalini yoga is a more spiritual practice.
It still involves physical movements, but they aren't the primary focus. This is different from Hatha or vinyasa yoga, for example, which both revolve around physical poses.
Kundalini yoga is also more precise and repetitive. Whereas other types of yoga flow with your breath, Kundalini yoga combines chanting, singing, movements, and breathing in specific patterns.
Kundalini Yoga and ROSS TEACHING
Kundalini Yoga is called the Yoga of Awareness. It is a dynamic, powerful tool that is designed to give you an experience of your soul. In Kundalini Yoga harnesses the mental, physical, and nervous energies of the body and puts them under the domain of the will, which is the instrument of the soul. This technology precisely and consciously combines breath, mudra, eye-focus, mantra, body locks, and postures to balance the glandular system, strengthen the nervous system, expand lung capacity, and purify the blood. It brings balance to the body, mind, and soul.
When we apply the technology of Kundalini Yoga to our bodies and minds, it has the effect of uplifting the spirit. It is for everyone. It is universal and nondenominational. Kundalini Yoga is yoga for householders, for people who have to cope with the daily challenges and stresses of holding jobs, raising families, and managing businesses. It is a path for everyone who wants the skills to cope successfully with the challenges of our times.
The ancient technology of Kundalini
Yoga gives us the awareness and the fortitude to make this a smooth